I, for one, and I hope that I am far from alone in this, have no "leaders" that are not ideas. People, like me, have clay feet. I am not a candidate for sainthood although I am a 'saint'. Ideas, though, good and bad, are rather simple things that can be examined, discerned for correctness and adopted or rejected, followed faithfully or imperfectly by individuals. People alone will stand before God at Judgment for the deeds they have done far more than the words that have spewed. If words have helped, they are deeds. If words have hurt, they are deeds. Take care, as Ida Stone of Worcester, had done in her 96 and 7/10s years to comfort the afflicted, to sooth the sorrowful, to love the needy.
Thursday, January 29, 2015
- Name: John Boanerges Redman
- Location: Grafton, New Hampshire, United States
just entered in my 70s, mostly vegan,
- Are today's events any worse than previous ones?
- ANOTHER (with a fellow Quaker, mostly) that might ...
- ONE on-line conversation I had this morning
- A conversation with a statist today.
- FB post from yesterday
- Recent (today) scriblings on capitalism and relate...
- Recent rant on Reader Supported News
- The evils of socialism, government in general
- Posted in a RSN article about Fukushima
- God gives us Freedom with responsibility, the anti...