Monday, September 09, 2013

Posting a lot on RSN. Here's one

History shows that "progress" leads inevitably towards class division and slavery. There's No Government Like No Government, a book I own by Jackney Sneeb about sums it up for me. Hoppe wrote another on my top shelf called DEMOCRACY - The God That Failed. Jonathon Edwards, great folk singer/songwrit er wrote my mantra - You can't even run your own life, I'll be damned if you'll run mine. Nobody is qualified to craft "progress" for any other person except ones own children, and then for a limited time and diminishing role. Not Stalin wanna bees and not Mother Theresa (a truly horrid woman). Not Gandhi (AWFUL to his wife)and NOT ME (I'm a majority of one as suggested by H.D. Thoreau). It is a matter of Personal Responsibility folks. Take it or join the very long line-up to Hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home